Duct cables are designed considering the ease of installation required for the cables to be blown in duct systems. In this cable, optical fibres and filling gel is placed inside buffer tubes. The core is constructed by stranding the buffer tubes around FRP rod, the central strength member. For dual Layer another layer of buffer tubes are stranded over core. Water Swellable Yarn is provided over FRP Rod and core is wrapped with water swellable tape. The core is then covered with outer HDPE sheathing which protects the cable from the external environment. Ripcords are provided under the jacket for ease of entry.
- Underground duct and lashed aerial
- Trunk, Distribution, Feeder Cables
- Local loop, Metro and Long Haul
- Available with up to 288 Fibre
- Multiple Fibre types including hybrids
- Wet Core Standard (Optional)