The CNKT Range of Fibre Optic Splice Closures is perfectly designed to tackle the variety of challenges Fibre network operators face. The products are fully equipped out of the box to cater for any form of deployment, from installation underground to pole mounting and wall mounting.
The range of Splice Enclosures offer an IP68 protection rating to the elements and the internal fibre trays offer protect the spliced fibre.
The range is designed to accept all sizes and types of cables and the range also allows combinations of drop cables. The heat shrink seals are easy to install and add a level of strength to the internal Cable Fixation.
- Perfect and reliable sealing operations.
- Suitable for ordinary fibre and ribbon fibre.
- The overlap structure in the splicing trays allow easy preparation.
- Adequate curvature radius and space for slack storage internally.
- High-quality engineering plastics that can endure harsh conditions such as vibration, impact, tensile cable distortion and strong temperature changes.