m4a (Pty) Ltd is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of composite and plastics products with a focus on the utilities networks and infrastructure markets. In-house design, tool making and our various manufacturing capabilities provide end-to-end development, manufacture and supply solutions to the client. m4a complies to global mark and specification schemes, and is ISO9001 certified.
m4a (Pty) Ltd manufactures Modern Composite, Plastic and Concrete Pre-Cast Solutions. Our Manufacturing capability includes Injection Moulding, Extrusion, Pre-cast Concrete, GRC, and Compression Moulded Composites.
Our flagship product lines include:
- axsCHAMBERS™ – A range of round grade level vaults (also referred to as underground chambers), and access points, for use in telecommunication, water, and other utility network builds.
- fibreFLEX™ – Rectangular or square vaults similarly used in network builds.
- fibreDUCT™ and optiDUCT™ – Telecommunication utility network conduit systems.
- corruDUCT™ – Structured wall, lightweight piping used extensively in telecommunications, electrical, agriculture, and civil engineering infrastructure.
- civilworks™ – Polymer and composite infrastructure products for the deployment of civils, electrical, water, telecommunications and other utility networks applications.
- cnktCLOSURES™ – A selection of connectivity solutions including splice enclosures, cable and accessories which encourage “Right-fit Architecture” for cost saving network design.
- fibreCABLE™ – End to end solutions including Heavy Duty Duct Cable, Micro Blown Cable and Aerial Cable Short Span for telecommunications networks.